Workout Focus: Endurance, Speed & Power
You Need: A stopwatch or interval timer, a bench or chair for step-ups
Stability Training: Walking lunge with reach-back, 1 minute (or 2x 30s)
All-Star Clutch Performance Workout
Perform 30s of each exercise then repeat both, without rests, for each two minute “Jam”. Rest one minute between jams. Jam 1 is written out in full as an example:
- Jam 1: Skater Strides; Burpees; Skater Strides; Burpees
- Jam 2: Jumping Jacks + Step-Ups
- Jam 3: Skater Strides + Lunge Jumps
- Jam 4: Jumping Jacks + Squat Jumps
- Jam 5: Mountain Climbers + Frog Jumps
Printable: 2017-06-25-Clutch Performance
Explanations & Modifications
To make this easier: Reduce the work intervals to 20 seconds, and add 10 seconds of rest between each exercise, in addition to the 60s of rest between Jams.
To make harder: Reduce the rest time between jams to 30 seconds.